A meme. Seen everywhere, swiped from here: suburban lesbian.
1. My uncle once: belonged (and still might?) to a freaky exctasy induced cult led by Da Love-Ananda Samraj.
2. Never in my life: will I surrender to all my doubt, anxiety and fear.
I have to practive everyday.
3. When I was five: I had beautiful long golden curls which my step mother cut off and shaped into a Dorothy Hamill, just can't forgive that.
4. High School was: too long and I really should have paid attention.
5. I will never forget: what I haven't remembered.
6. I once met: Jack Nicolson and he gave me his infamous raised eyebrow look.
7. There's this girl I know who: can read my mind. (yes, it's you dear lil' bunny)
8. Once, at a bar: I made out with a random passerby (who looked like a young Sting) after asking him for a stick of gum.
9. By noon, I'm usually: feeling like it's 5 p.m. Motherhood realigns your sense of time and makes you constantly tired. Sad but true and still ok.
10. Last night: I fell asleep on the couch again. (See no. 9 above )
11. If I only had: my art barn, more me time, and a personal valet.
12. Next time I go to church: it'll be to pay my respects or to admire the architecture.
13. Terry Shiavo: a sad story that went on way too long.
14. What worries me most: over population, and death bed regret.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: the japanese MTR pushpin bunny heroine, yeah stab 'em babe.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: one of the loves of my life, snaggle-tooth Miro.
17. You know I'm lying when: I over explain it.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: my blissful world ignorance and fitting in those skinny jeans.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I'd be: Katharina in Taming of the Shrew, hee hee
20. By this time next year: Max will probably weigh 50lbs, yikes my aching back.
21. A better name for me would be: Vivian.
22. I have a hard time understanding: quantum mechanics.
23. If I ever go back to school, I'll: never leave.
24. You know I like you if: I call you back.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my father.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: awards, genius, nothing much left & couldn't we have found a better candidate to represent?
27. Take my advice, never: go against your instincts.
28. My ideal breakfast is: The New York Times style section, poached eggs on sourdough toast, a double latte and a double mimosa all enjoyed while in a fluffy white hotel bed with no where to go but back to sleep.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Dolly Parton's coat of many colors. ( urg, I admitted that?!)
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: not wearing shorts in the summer.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: orchids, crooked teeth, remote controls & I don't follow sports.
32. Why won't people: respect each other, after all, we are all connected.
33. If you spend the night at my house: you'll eat and drink very well.
34. I'd stop my wedding for: not so much, seeing it's over.
35. The world could do without: suffering, intolerance and discrimination.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: take the SAT, GRE or any other standardized test. (but I love waisting time on emode tests)
37. My favorite blonde is: Barney Rubble
38. Paper clips are more useful than: staples becuase you can reorder the sheets.
39. If I do anything well, it's: critique.
40. And by the way: I may not say it often, but I do love you.